Denim

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I had a great birthday yesterday - thanks for all the calls and wishes. I was so spoilt by everyone. Zanne (the Milnes) bought me the wrought iron lettering (see my previous post), Dane and Krystal gave me an awesome album of Kay and Byron's wedding. Krystal photo -shopped the wedding photos onto A4 photo paper and made up a coffee table album. It's hard to explain but it's awesome. (By the way, I only just got Kayley's wedding photos recently!!) Kayley and Byron gave me a new wallet, and I got all sorts of odds and ends, chocolates and cards from friends.
We recently bought this king size bed and headboard from friends of ours who moved to the States. I was so chuffed cos I already had king size linen on my Queen bed, so I didn't think the linen would be a prob. Well, it was! My king size duvet sat on the top of the bed with no overhang, so needless to say the cold air wafted in each time we turned. So guess what I got for my birthday from my awesome husgand - a Super King Size Duvet. So here are some pics of our bedroom.


















3 comments:

Brittany McClain said...

I love your style A. Jenny! Your home is so beautiful! give me some tips!! :)

<3 you!
Britt (cosh) M.

carozza said...

i agree with britt! you have great style! glad you had a great birthday!!!!!

Jaxhen said...

I love wher you put the rusty words - perfect spot! Your bedroom looks so fresh - I need some inspiring!